A.3. Six Pillars of Character In a Workplace are:
- 1. Trustworthiness: Has Four Dimensions
– Honesty in conduct means playing by the rules, without stealing, cheating, or perpetrating fraud).
– Reliability (Promise Keeping)
– Loyalty: (requires you to keep some information confidential and to avoid conflicting interests)
– Prohibits violence, humiliation, manipulation, and exploitation;
– Reflects civility, courtesy, and decency;
– Recognizes dignity and the right to make informed decisions;
– Reflects tolerance and acceptance
– Being in charge of your choices and your life
– Choosing to be on time at work
– Being accountable for what you do and who you are
– Owning up to mistakes when it is your fault
– Doing your best, being diligent, reliable, careful, prepared, and informed
– Knowing when staff meeting or any departmental meeting will be held and reading the information your boss gives you.
– Finishing whatever you start
– Looking for better ways to do your work better and
– Exercising self-restraint
– Involves issues of equality, impartiality, openness, and due process.
– It implies following a balanced standard of justice without letting one’s feelings interfere.
– A fair person gets all the information and looks at all sides before making a decision.
– A fair person makes decisions without favoritism or prejudice.
– A fair person corrects mistakes promptly and voluntarily.
– Caring is at the heart of ethics and ethical decision-making
– Caring is being concerned about the welfare of others
– Citizenship includes the attitudes and things we do that define how we should behave as part of a larger community.
– The community is Crowther Graduate Theological Seminary, where you work.
– A good citizen does more than their “fair” share to make the community work.
Wyze Cam V3 with Color
A.4. Reputation Is what people THINK you are.
- Truthful • Submissive • Humble • Sensitive • Loyal •Friendly • Hospitable • Diplomatic (tactful, cooperative) • Transparent (open, teachable, frank, sincere, receptive) •Forgiving • Obedient • Compassionate •Disciplined (self-controlled) • Faithful (dependable) • Pure (holy, godly) • In Control of Tongue • Innovative (resourceful) • Available, Feasible, Adaptable• Discerning • Self-assured • Generous • Patient, Gentle, Calm • Bold, Courageous, Forceful • Punctual • Humorous • Decisive • Confident • Grateful • Neat in Appearance/Dress • Sensible • Wholehearted (driven, persevering, thorough, diligent) • Enthusiastic (cheerful) • Optimistic
Character is what God knows you are.
Biotox Gold 2.0https://e34c12rm1jq5ev3k2m48i5t5jr.hop.clickbank.net/
Continuation Tomorrow ………